Movement and Improvisation Workshop
Physical Theater begins with movement.
Training of the body allows us to expand our creativity, increase awareness, and express ourselves in ways that go beyond words.
In this workshop, we'll combine technique and free improvisation, focusing on the particular qualities of each student and using our impulses as a doorway to improvisation.
The workshop will include:
- Sensing, Strengthening and engaging with our body’s different centers of movement.
- Tension, Flow and balance
- Group work And the dynamics of emotional-physical communication.
- Rhythm, sound, and clarity of intention.
- mime and images: the natural world as a source of inspiration.